Saturday, May 31, 2014

#100Happy Days - Day 100!


Well I've done it and I have to say it, I mostly enjoyed it.

It was good to think that even when things could be going wrong in aspects of your life, there's still stuff to make you reflect and be happy and make you smile.

This little exercise has, I think, made me a happier person, looking more at what I have and can do to make myself happy.

What do I do now?

I don't know, but I think I'll be blogging regularly again, unlike in the last couple of years.

As I've been blogging recently, I've been visiting other blogs, leading to me looking at my life and what I need to do to make it better.

Through reading other people's blogs about what they were doing with their lives, I've started another blog, purely about finances. Occasionally, I made a few posts about money on here, that was before I set up the other blog - I'd rather keep the two separate.

Anyway, it's a happy 100th day and the sun is shining!




No comments:

Post a Comment