Monday, February 14, 2011

V Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Yep, no sooner are the Christmas cards and decorations out of the shops, the next commercial push for people to splash their cash needlessly is for all those 'romantics' out there. Next week, it'll be Easter eggs...

Anyway, me and Boom exchanged cards last night - he arrived too late for us to go out to eat so we just grabbed a takeaway. He also gave me an unexpected present, apparently a belated Christmas gift in fact - a nice set of speakers for my iPod!  I wasn't expecting anything from him as he'd already given me a monitor for my pc so this was a very nice surprise.

Had he given me the present on time though, I wouldn't have just last week bought myself a mini speaker myself but I did need small speakers to take on holiday so it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment