Haven't done one in a while so here's a meme-thingy that Mosher tagged me with:
Six 'dodgy' facts about myself that people may or may not know - it's difficult cos you know, I'm not a dodgy person at all ...
Um, here goes:
1. I had major surgery when I was younger so have an 'impressive' foot long scar and hey, you can still see where the staples were to hold me together...
2. I can't remember the last time I bought envelopes, writing pads, stationery etc for personal use as I just 'borrow' from work.
3. I wrote off my first car by crashing into a jack-knifed lorry and had to be cut out of the vehicle.
4. I pull out my grey hair with tweezers but am fighting a losing battle :-(
5. I use Johnson's Holiday Skin lotion to give me a nice glow to my skin (without being orange).
6. I get CDs from the library and copy them for my ipod.
Not going to inflict this on anyone by tagging them!