Sunday, February 10, 2008

One Step Beyond


A better week at work but it still flew by - that must be a good thing, right? Still some stinkers loitering in my inbox, just need to get them done and dusted.

Anyway, a nice relaxing weekend, got some housework done, caught up on some dvds (courtesy of Lovefilm!), reading, drinking and doodling (cards). Even squeezed in a gym session.

And today, City beat United - double whammy this season, haha! The Scousers managed to eke out a bore draw at Chelsea, we were never going to win so a point is a good result. Totally lost sight of the Gooners at the top though! :-(

Chinese New Year - the year of the Rat apparently should be a better year for me this year - last couple of years haven't been easy, so I'm being optimistic. I didn't bother going into Manchester to celebrate, since none of my family are around. But I did make my own Chinese chicken wings so I celebrated in my own way, lol!

And step two of one of my personal goals has commenced - just marking the occasion as I did before ...one step at a time is all I'll say.

8 comments:

  1. I'm a tiger apparently, will it be a good year for me too?

    And *another* ner-ner-ne-ner-ner 'I have a secret post'. Shame on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just mailed you info on your coming year.

    LOL, not really secret, just don't want to go into detail just yet...if ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tigers and I love your site. I think it has great content and information. I also think its original and cool. I was emailing you to let you know how much I like your site. I have a site of my own. Its dedicated to highly anticipated upcoming movies. Right now I am focused on The Dark Knight. I was wandering if it was possible to do a link exchange. I know my viewers would love a link to your site for all of your great content and I think your fans would love the additional information on The Dark Knight. I think it would benefit us both. I would really appreciate it. Thanks Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if you could let me know where your site was, I could have a look... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new friend seems very serious weenie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lunar new year just flew by. So here is a belated Happy New Year! Oh wait. Have I mentioned I really like your site...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!

    My mother wasn't too pleased about it being new year as she couldn't get her usual takeaway as the place was closed - from 3-20 feb. Nice long holiday eh.

    Glad the footie went well and that work is not proving too dire. Shan't say anything about your plan/resolution as I hate to be teased!!!

    ReplyDelete