Sunday, February 17, 2008

Humdrum

Another tough week at work - have my one to one with my boss soon. I know things aren't his fault but wonder if it will do me any good venting my frustrations at him. I bet there will be something I want to say but I end up not saying....


Valentine's Day came and went - surprisingly no bouquets of flowers for the ladies in the building. Did I get anything? No cards or flowers anyway!


A relaxing weekend catching up on my sleep, watching DVDs, doodling cards, reading and surfing. Must not dwell on the disastrous football results this weekend, but Barnsley?? :-(


Anyway, was supposed to meet up with the glamorous C for a workout but forgot to pack all of my gym gear (plus I seem to have a slight rib injury - f knows how I got it!) so we just ended up have a sauna/steamroom/jacuzzi session but we needed the time to catch up on news and gossip anyway!

Seems to have turned all cold again - can't wait for the warmer weather and hope we get a summer this year!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:43 pm

    Preston were knocked out! Pah.

    It might be a good idea to write down a few points on a piece of paper when you go to see your boss - it might stop you forgetting/chickening out of saying what you want to say. Write it nicely though incase he just yanks the piece of paper out of your hand and reads it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - good idea about writing it down - I do have a memory like a sieve these days!

    Unlucky Preston!

    ReplyDelete