Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Great Eight

Last night, after a double-whammy session of yoga followed by Body Attack, I settled down to watch the football.

Liverpool knew they needed a victory to keep alive any realistic hopes of progressing in the Champions League - and what a victory!

They notched up the biggest victory margin Champions League history by beating Besiktas 8-0.

Benayoun scored a hattrick, Crouchie bagged two, as did Babel and my hero Stevie G bagged one for himself.

Let's hope they can keep this momentum going!

1 comment:

  1. That was an amazing victory! I love the Champions League. Just imagine, pretty soon it could be OUR team getting spanked by Liverpool!!! I can't wait!

    Great blog, weenie. I'm glad you found mine so that I could find yours. :)

    ReplyDelete