Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easy Easter

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend.

Me, I had a most lazy weekend, which consisted of sleep, sitting in the garden reading (I finished a book in two days), afternoon nap, food, a bit of tv, more sleep. The odd bite of easter egg.

Some might say I've wasted a whole bank holiday weekend doing nothing when we had gorgeous weather for once but I reckon I needed the rest.

Went to the Trafford Centre with my aunt on the Monday- it wasn't as nightmarish as I thought it would be. Resisted the temptation to shop madly for summer clothes but ended up carrying the bags whilst my aunt did a big shop.

Today, my tendonitis and tennis elbow seems to have worsened - bugger! Really need to let my arm rest properly otherwise it'll never get better.

1 comment:

  1. I took a 3-day bus trip round SW Oz. The weather was a bit sucky, but it was a nice couple of days. Climbed a 75m tall tree and my legs are still killing me fro the effort.

    Which is going to be fun at the Slayer gig tonight.

    ReplyDelete