Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen stuff

Got this via Pretty Cunning - not copied the proper Thursday Thirteen software cos I doubt I'd be able to keep this up every week, but here's 13 current 'things' about me:

1. I leave the house for work around 7am and I get back home around 7pm
2. I'm reading a book for the third time in 5 years - yeah, it's pretty good
3. I weigh 7 stone
4. I am not anorexic
5. I try not to drink alcohol during the week
6. I don't always succeed with the above point
7. Most nights, I don't bother switching on the television
8. My latest 'toy' is a Kensington Pico FM transmitter for my ipod Nano
9. I have half a dozen small items listed on eBay to sell
10. I haven't broken any of my New Year's resolutions yet
11. I'm finding it hard to sleep at night
12. I am mega tired in the mornings
13. I'm skint and don't get paid for another 21 days

Well that's me, barely got it in for Thursday. Had some other stuff to post about but it's nearly time for bed.

7 comments:

  1. Good list. So what's the book? Details like that are important :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! I see it in the sidebar, A Game of Thrones, right?
    Never read it but heard plenty of good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get mega tired in the morning also. Must be our age, or something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just out of interest, what are your new years resolutions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. To not buy any books for myself until I've read all my unread books in the house.

    2. To sell at least two items per month on Ebay - need to get rid of stuff...

    3. To be more organised with my paperwork at home.

    Technically, I haven't started Resolution 3 yet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:40 pm

    Bloody hell, yer like 3/4 my weight! Now I feel fat... and old... and like I don't want to go to bed early Saturday night cos I have to get on a 7am ferry tomorrow....

    Meh.

    :)

    SD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm probably 3/4 your height too...lol! Enjoy Macau!

    ReplyDelete