Monday, January 16, 2006

Only 4 You

Tagged by Thao!
Not done one of these in a while, so here goes:

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life
1) Takeaway Bod - my first job was in the family takeaway business and particularly during the student years, it was good to earn a few pennies. Being family, it was pennies I earnt
2) Temp Bod - working as a temp meant that you were often invisible to people, which was sometimes a good thing. However, the worse one was where I didn't even have a desk and just sat on a chair with work balanced on my lap...
3) Collections Bod - glorified debt collector for a big international company, moving at snail's pace through the ranks from senior to acting team leader - 9 years of my life went by...
4) Project Bod - joined a project team as an "expert", lots of cool European travel, but unfortunately about to end...

Four Movies You Could Watch Over And Over
1) Lord of the Rings - Return of the King - wrapped up the trilogy nicely
2) Kill Bill - I was blown away when I saw this originally in the cinema, still excellent when I rewatch it on DVD
3) Star Wars - the original and the best
4) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - the best film so far, covering my favourite HP book so far

Four Places You've Lived
1) Birmingham, England
2) Flint, Wales
3) Wolverhampton, England
4) Manchester, England

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
1) Lost
2) Desperate Housewives
3) Alias
4) Doctor Who

Four Places You've Been On Holiday/Vacation
1) Algarve (Portugal)
2) Ibiza (Spain)
3) Phuket (Thailand)
4) Hong Kong (China)

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
I visit more than four blogs daily, but off the top of my head:
1) Pretty Cunning
2) Cheer Up Alan Shearer
3) Lord Bargain
4) Sentimental Geek

Four Of Your Favorite Foods
1) Sirloin Steak
2) Fresh baked French stick
3) Chicken wings (my mum's recipe)
4) Sushi

Four Places You'd Rather Be
1) Phuket
2) The Maldives
3) Hmm...somewhere hot
4) Or anywhere beachy or sandy in fact

Four Albums You Can't Live Without
I can only think of the ones I've been listening to in the last couple of months...
1) Green Day - American Idiot
2) James Blunt - Back to Bedlam
3) Garbage - Version 2.0
4) Kaiser Chiefs - Employment

Four Vehicles You've Owned
1) 1988 Mini Mayfair - ended up wrapped round the front of a big truck...
2) 1992 Peugeot 205 - sporty but high mainenance costs
3) 1997 Peugeot 106 - less sporty but high maintenance costs again
4) 2005 Renault Clio - sporty looks, not so sporty performance

Four People To Be Tagged
My apologies go to:
1) Fence
2) Jo
3) ocB
4) Kunstemaecker

5 comments:

  1. Gee. Thanks. And with all those questions about cars too :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:59 pm

    Weenie, I'm sorry but I don't do memes, but thanks for thinking of me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hence my deep apologies Jo...

    S'ok kunstemaecker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With so many people dreading memes, why do they continue to rear their ugly heads??

    Thanks for doing it weenie. And I disagree, your answers are far more interesting.

    ReplyDelete