Friday, November 25, 2005

HK Pics

I wasn't using my new digi camera so didn't get many good shots. These are a bit shoddy but better than nothing.

This first pic is the view from the roof of my parents' place in the New Territories (Sai Kung). You can see why they decided to retire here, rather than stay in Manchester...








In contrast to the view from my sister's apartment in Central (Mid Levels), Hong Kong Island. In this particular area, the pavements are so steep that they are just steps - hundreds of them. Fortunately, there's escalators along the way (that's right, escalators just going up the street and at night, down the street...)





To the right, is the Jumbo Floating restaurant in Aberdeen harbour - shot taken from the boat on our junk trip.

1 comment:

  1. Cool pics there, I'd love to go there one day.

    ReplyDelete