Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year...Bring it On!

Happy New Year everyone! Did you make a resolution? I made two:

1. Not to buy any novels until all the unread ones I have in the house have been read (same resolution as last year - still about a dozen or so unread though!)

2. Go to the gym twice a week

Resolution 1 should be relatively easy to keep to, resolution 2...well, we'll see how long I can keep that one going for! I have already bought some new gym gear in anticipation though!

I hope the new year brings hope to all those affected by the Tsunami disaster.

On a personal note, I hope this year will be better for me and the boyfriend. I hope he finds another job and I hope I can clear some of my debts. The year of the Rooster - hopefully a good one for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment