Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Monday Monday...

My least favourite day came and went...quickly...woo hoo! :)

MR emailed me...she's not happy; said Andy had hurt his wrist, that the boyfriend shouldn't have done anything and that we should have just ignored the whole situation. Thing is...how long do you have to "ignore " before the intimidation and bullying stops? It's been going on since school and now continues into adult life?? I didn't say anything more but just apologised and said I hoped everything was ok.

Showed my reunion fotos to colleagues - they too noticed that some people looked a LOT older than I did - they also pointed out that a lot of the woman were BIG!

The bf cooked tea - some indian ready meals - yummy! :) I am just so full now...

Checked online for a portable digital radio - meant to buy one for my birthday (a present from the sibs in HK) but never got round to it. Am looking for a Pure one and am watching one on eBay. See if I can pick it up for around £80, which is an ok price.

Steps today - 2951 - not bad, need to get it up to at least 3000 a day for starters I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment