Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Bloated

It's a colleague's birthday today and she brought some cakes in. I just had to tuck into a fresh cream doughnut and now I feel ill and bloated.... serves me right! :( God knows how many steps I'll have to do to get rid of all those calories! Just as well I'm just having soup for tea tonight. Will have to make sure I have a really good gym session this week.

Tweaked the blog side column, adding the AuctionSniper icon and link. I won my
Battle of the Planets DVD Boxset using the Sniper, so I think it's great, although probably really annoying for people who don't use them and keep losing out on eBay in the dying seconds of the auction.

The boyfriend is at hospital today - hope all's ok, although he didn't know if it was an appointment for his eye or his stomach! Will find out later.

Applied for the Wimbledon tennis public ballot - hope I'll be lucky again.

No comments:

Post a Comment