Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Well that was 2013

Blog-wise, I was exceedingly rubbish with this blog - my resolution for 2014 will be to fill in a few gaps from 2013 and make at least one post a month - that's not too much to ask of myself.

Not a great year, but neither can I say it was a bad year - I'd say it was mostly a happy one, though not very eventful.

Need to sort out the book thing that I usually do. Maybe later, depending on how many beers I've had!

Any resolutions?

Go to the gym on Sunday every other week (or two Sundays a month) - will be trying to keep that one as long as possible.

Happy new year all - may it be a healthy and wealthy one! x


1 comment:

  1. Well, you did better with your blog than I did!!

    But yes, let's try to keep here in 2014. It's a fun way to keep in touch with people.

    And your fitness goal sounds very achievable so good luck with that.

    And all the best for a wonderful 2014

    ReplyDelete