Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Made Me Cry Again!

Was resigned to missing all the summer blockbusters due to Boom not getting enough time off but for once, things turned out alright and we went to see the last of JK Rowling's movie franchise, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2'. (This was after I'd driven to the old cinema which was all boarded up, shows how long I've been there!)

It's been a couple of years since I read the book so my memory of a lot of the storyline was a bit hazy but I think this (plus the film before) are now my favourites as I loved the books when they turned dark.

Top performances by the 'kids', actually the title of this post is a lie as Harry didn't make me cry, it was Snape, ie Alan Rickman who made me shed a tear!

Frankie and Benny's afterwards - food now sitting feeling very fat in my belly. I need to cut down, love handles are starting to appear, I swear! :-(

[posted in Jan 2012 - stuck in Pending]

No comments:

Post a Comment