Monday, March 28, 2011

Citius, Altius, Fortius

Continuing with the Olympic theme from my last post, I've finally gotten round to applying for some tickets.

If I'm successful with all my applications, I will be stumping up over £400.

I know, not a small sum at all but  it's not very often you get to attend Olympic events.

Not that I've applied for the typical Olympic-like events (tennis and football) and not that all the events will be taking place in London (some football will be at Old Trafford...aargh!).

And yes, I know tennis and football players are professionals, against the Olympic ethos of amateurs but I didn't make the rules up, I'm just applying for tickets!

And I shall be watching the rest on tv, supporting Team GB and crying if we win gold!


The Latin words in the title mean "Swifter, Higher, Stronger", essentially the Olympic motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment