Sunday, April 06, 2008

Interlude...



...now where were we?

Oh yeah - been making sure that I've been spending time with my girlie mates since I seem to find myself immersed in football and the footie lads these days.

Had a nice night in at JH's on Weds - good food, loadsa wine, girlie chats, a very late night. Following day was kinda lazy, ended up in town, had a great pub lunch, came across some mating frogs and then despite the hangover, made it to my gym class - need to keep it up! Did I feel good afterwards? Err, no!

Friday - met up with the ex for the first time in around 7 months, was a little weird but was ok.

Had a nice weekend with the glamorous C and her kids - pretty relaxing watching tv, chatting and playing numerous games of Yu-gi-oh! (hey I actually won a few games this time!).

Again, after indulging, I persuaded myself to go to the gym for a good workout.

I've come to the conclusion that I'll be going off the rails at some point in my life so I may as well do it looking good! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment