Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chief Cheat

I don't want to whinge about work right now (it's distracting me enough as it is) so I'll have a go at summat else.

Tributes are pouring in for Michael Todd, the Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police, who was found dead in Snowdon, North Wales.

Yeah, seems like he was a great guy, caught the baddies, was an inspiration.

He was also a cheating bastard and had a three year affair with some married bint who's got a high profile job in Manchester. The affair ended a year ago but Todd's wife only found out about it recently. Doesn't take Sherlock to work out what drove Todd to go walking in the Welsh mountains with a bottle of gin.

"He was a man you could trust" - well obviously not by his wife.

Should have kept his todger in his pants.

Poor wife and kids.

Right, rant over - have an action-packed weekend that starts tomorrow - really looking forward to it and I hope I'll be inspired to post something here (I'll only regret it if I don't).

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:03 pm

    I think it's very hard for people to stay faithful when they spend so much time away from home. We also don't know what went on behind closed doors in his home with regard to his marriage.

    But if the press are right (and they are often wrong) it does seem he was a serial womaniser.

    But even so it makes me very sad to think that anyone, whatever they have done, can see no way out but suicide.

    Have a wonderful Easter, Weenie. Hope the Easter Bunny brings you lots of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete