Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Balls!


Today in football...

Kevin Keegan shockingly returns as Newcastle United manager - no one saw this one coming but I'm glad to see him back! Shearer as his heir in waiting....a must!

MyFootballClub vote to take over Blue Square Premier League club Ebbsfleet United. Really can't see the vote being a 'No', it's a foregone conclusion really so this time next week, I'll be a football club 'owner' (along with circa 30,000 other members) and I'll be picking the team in March....hehe!

Blue Square South side Havant and Waterlooville beat League One leaders Swansea City 4-1 to claim a 4th round cup tie against Liverpool. Hope it won't be a giant-killing!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:28 am

    Preston NE are still doing crap. I have no heart for football at the moment.

    But yeah I was pleased to see Kevin get the job - although I have a massive soft spot for Shearer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shocked to see recently that PNE had slipped into the relegation zone, as they're usually in the play offs. Hopefully some good results for them for the rest of the season.

    ReplyDelete