Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Another Friday yesterday, another person leaving the company. Not sure how everything can continue to function with key people departing and key muppets being put in leadership roles (and basing themselves hundreds of miles away - sure why not show some interest in what we're doing??)

Various people are dusting off their CVs - maybe I should too but I've been at the company for so long, I want something out of it, ie a payout.

Fortunately for me, my role has been expanded (no extra pay of course...) so I'm too busy to think about anything at work except to get the job done. Also, I now have to do a presentation in front of some of these said leadership muppets next week- it's the day after I visit the dentist so I think I'm going to have a good excuse to make it a very short presentation!

1 comment:

  1. it's never a bad idea to have an updated CV, you can still wait it out but at least it's ready when you are. And knock them dead in the presentation.

    ReplyDelete