Saturday, February 25, 2006

Stor kanna , kasta lott av masken *

I am so glad to be home. I wasn't homesick but I missed my own bed! Will say bye to it again on Monday...

What else have I missed (besides the bf?). Driving my car, listening to the radio, simple food, my UK friends/colleagues, going to the gym, blogging and reading other people's blogs.

I've just completed my 5th week working in Stockholm - there's so much work to be done and I know I'm going to be here for many more months.

Last weekend, I stayed over and the boyfriend flew over so we could spend some time together and do some sightseeing.

It was minus 7 degrees and didn't stop snowing - hardly inspired us to do much (except shiver). We went to the Vasa museum (big 17th century ship that sank off the Stockholm harbour that's more or less complete in all its glory), some other museum (Nordiska) and wandered around the old town, Gamla Stan. Stockholm isn't cheap and we were ripped off in a couple of the souvenir stalls.

I did take a few pictures as we walked around but they're a bit blurry from the snowfall...

Next time I stay the weekend, it will be a little warmer I hope.

Good news is that I'm clocking up lots of airmiles so perhaps a nice little trip at the end of all this!

* big can, lots of worms

No comments:

Post a Comment