Sunday, December 18, 2005

Had enough

My third and final Xmas party of the year came and went in a blur.

Meal at the Malmaison hotel, then Tiger Tiger for drinks and music.

My tipples were red wine and then bottles of Smirnoff Ice (Black).

Good food, great laughs, dubious wagers proposed for the Liverpool v Newcastle game on Boxing Day - I was drunk but fortunately not so inebriated to shake on any dodgy bets offered, which were not monetary in nature ie, "If Newcastle beat Liverpool, you have to shag me, " etc. Whatever the result, I would be onto a loser!

The fab night was spoiled when at 3am, I noticed that someone had nicked my coat... it was minus whatever outside and I can see why my quilted hooded (fake-fur-lined) coat could be rather appealing to brave the elements whilst waiting for a taxi.

Pissed off that some scumbag bitch wandered off wearing it though - aaargh! :(

Got back at 4am, frostbitten and feeling rather ill.

Mate who was staying over had an impromtu appointment with the toilet bowl - she can't take her drink.

I'm knackered and have had enough of partying for this year. Roll on 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment