Saturday, December 31, 2005

10

Ten things that have happened since I last blogged on Boxing Day (in no particular order):

1. I drove down to Surrey - probably the furthest south (of England) that I've ever driven to
2. I went to see the musical 'Fame' - bit different from the old tv show but was good anyway
3. I bought a Denby teapot for my sis as a housewarming gift
4. Liverpool notched up 10 straight Premiership wins with clean sheets
5. I braved the sales on Oxford Street in London
6. I ate at 'Yo Sushi' in Selfridges - how can raw fish taste so good?
7. I did some gardening - a first and last for me this year
8. I put two items for sale on Ebay
9. I didn't check my bank balance once as I knew it wouldn't look pretty
10. The boyfriend got laid off work.... :(

And on that note, I hope 2006 will be a better year for all!

1 comment: