Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Deffo No More Shopping!

Day off today - WOO HOO! I had a lie-in and stayed in bed til 8am...WOO HOO! When I finally got up, went to the Trafford Centre to meet up with mates from work, plus a girl who we used to work with. Arm felt a bit sore from yesterday's flu jab but I felt ok.

Bought a few stocking fillers for my sisters and a brown corduroy skirt to wear for this weekend's Christmas do. Apart from that, I was fed up of looking at Christmas stuff, even when half of the things were already discounted or on sale!

Had a good chatting/gossipping session with the girls. We had lunch at Est Est Est and I boringly had lasagne, but it was well delicious.

Home by 5pm, missing most of the rush hour traffic. The boyfriend had missed me...I could tell! ;)

All in all, a very pleasant day.

Back to work tomorrow! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment