Friday, December 17, 2004

Bank Error!

The boyfriend's got the hump just because he didn't like my advice... why didn't he like it? Because I was apparently stating the obvious.

He went to the bank today and deposited £113 postal orders into his account. When he got home and checked his bank book, he saw that the bank cashier had only keyed in £13.

I told him that the best he could do was to go back to the bank first thing in the morning tomorrow, but because he kept whining on about it, I suggested that next time, he check immediately after he makes a deposit.

Like a typical male, he didn't like that bit of advice...probably because it was so obvious, yet he didn't think of it himself.

Pah! :(

But anyway, departmental Christmas do tomorrow - woohoo! Looking forward to it... I think! I don't think I can really afford it but it will be my last outing I think for a while, whilst I desperately try to save some pennies! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment