Friday, November 26, 2004

Weekend at last!

Dunno why but this has been a long week. Was at the gym last night but only did an hour and although I worked up a sweat, I don't think I'm achieving what I want to do, which is lose an inch from my waistline - guess I need to do some exercise at home too, that's the toughie!

Only worked half a day today, as I had booked the afternoon off. It was good not to get stuck in rush hour driving home for once. The mileage on my car turned 80,000 miles today - I really need to get a new(er) car but where do I get the cash from? :(

Spent the afternoon with the boyfriend watching some tv and stuff - the house is a mess, but there's no incentive to do a big tidy up.

Started on the beer at 3pm - not had a lot of alcohol in a while, so I think I can treat myself tonight and get my body prepared for the abuse next Friday for the first of my two works Christmas outings!

The bf bought pizzas today, so it was nice to have that for a change. There's so much stuff around the house I need to do, but I really can't be bothered - I'll do it...tomorrow I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment