Saturday, September 25, 2004

Slow Start to the Day

Hmm...I'd meant to get up early and get loads of stuff done, but it's 11.52am and I'm still in my dressing gown, drinking a mug of tea and sorting out some Phoenix turns. I'd woken up around 9am and stayed in bed to finish Wormwood by GP Taylor. Must say that I really enjoyed it, it was well written, with a touch of horror and religion, mixed in with magic. The ending came suddenly and I hope there will be another installment, as I'd love to know what happens next.

Also, my Lian Hearn books have sold on eBay, so I'll need to get those packaged off.

Guess I'd better get moving as I know I'll be in a rush later as we get ready to go to Wales. I sent a text to MR telling her what time we'd be arriving - no reply, hope she hasn't changed her mind as I'll be well pissed off!

Oh yeah, my updated driving licence has arrived and woohoo, they've put a new photo in that actually looks like me and looks ok! My passport also arrived yesterday, so all is not lost for the Royal Mail!

Anyway, best get moving, got a wash to put in, washing up to do, shopping in Tescos, clothes to iron and need time to make myself beautiful - a lot of time...LOL! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment