Saturday, September 18, 2004

Hmmm...bookie

Ok, both my Paddy Power and Ladbrokes online betting accounts have been empty and not topped up in months. However, popping into town today, I couldn't help myself as my legs took me to the "posh" Ladbrokes betting office. Gone are the days of smoky, sweaty places full of dodgy old men who smell of beer, fart and other bodily substances. Now, we got air-conditioning, bright lights, coffee machines and the places even smell clean! Put a few quid on the Irish Lotto for the boyfriend and a few quid on various football scores for me.

Just heard that Bolton have held the Gooners to a draw at Highbury ... NOOOOOOO! :( That's messed up two of my lines!

Ah well, it's only a bit of fun - better if Liverpool have a big win on Monday at Old Trafford - COME ON THE REDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment