Monday, January 23, 2012

Enter The Dragon

Kung Hei Fat Choy! Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year!

Called the family and had a good chat to all who were celebrating in HK. Me? Well, I cooked something Chinese for me and Boom for tea at the weekend - that was the extent of my celebrations!

The Dragon is my opposite sign so this is supposed to be lucky. How lucky depends on me so I hope I make the most of this year.  A big lotto win wouldn't go amiss haha!

2012 has started at a relentless pace, especially at work but with the economic outlook heading towards a double-dip, I have to be grateful I guess that I'm working and that I'm busy.

Am paying more into my pension (not my choice), things are not getting cheaper so I'll need to be less frivolous this year. Time for some supermarket budgeting and perhaps cutting back on the alcohol...maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment