Sunday, August 21, 2011

Not saying it's a rough area but...

...this is the latest bit of graffiti art on the wall opposite the apartment I've just bought.

I'll try to take some pics of the ones further down the wall next time I'm there with good daylight.

Anyway, went to my first Ebbsfleet United league match in a couple of years - they played Stockport County in a pretty entertaining match, which finished 1-1.  The Fleet could have won had they not played for the draw in extra time and bar a few tired legs, they did not look like a part-time side.

My 'first' team finally got their season going too  - Liverpool beat 10 man Arsenal  - not a great game but I'll take the 3 points. Come on!!

Back from the match, managed to sort out a locksmith for the broken letter box so all that's done already -I'm impressed with myself! Still lots to do though!

No comments:

Post a Comment