Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Wow WoW!

Still not blogging properly yet, work is distracting me and I'm really disorganised. So much to do...will start at the weekend. Have some holidays left so perhaps I'll use them to get myself organised at home.

Anyway, today marks one year since I was sucked into playing World of Warcraft.


For good or bad, I'll be playing for a while - will be a long time before I get bored of it as there's always stuff to do, if not on my main character, then on other alternative characters. Plus, there's a nice little gaming community too. Stats here if anyone is remotely interested, lol!

Anyway, tonight, I saw Boom for the first time since before Christmas. More on that later, I guess.

First Body Attack aerobics class of the year tomorrow - not looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment