Monday, November 13, 2006

Football 'Action'

My second Premier League game saw me sitting freezing my bits off watching Manchester City vs Newcastle United. It's easy to see why these two teams are near the bottom of the league - they were rubbish - couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo, as the saying goes.

Still, it was a good day out, meeting up with colleagues, having a few beers (before and after the game...) and a good laugh and chin wag.

One of the guys I worked with in Stockholm came along so afterwards, I showed him a few sights around Manchester, ie Chinatown, some pubs, etc!

The disastrous football continued, with Liverpool being thrashed 3-0 by the Gooners on Sunday...title hopes have all but disintegrated! Guess we'll just have to win the Champs League again...

No comments:

Post a Comment