Saturday, October 01, 2005

Easy Time


I'm one of those people who, when the battery runs out in my watch, I never get round to replacing it. I have been without a watch for nearly two years.

This week, I suddenly got fed up - maybe it was cos I couldn't find my mobile phone to see what the time was - so I went to Google and typed in "cheap watch".

The first link on the search was Ebay. The second one was surprisingly EasyWatch.com. Is there anything Easy don't do??

Today, two days later, I got a new watch (water resistant to 50m, fact fans) for £9.95, postage free.

Sorted!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations with your new cheap and easy watch !. When my fiancé is suppose to get something done *e.g. changing batteries in stuff* - he just ignores it for as long as he can - eventually I will rile him though !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing. I am still without a watch after a year. Good thing my phone automatically keeps up with daylight savings and time zone changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too haven't had a watch for yonks, my phone tells me the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always imagine Easy will start doing weddings.
    With attractive bright orange dresses and suits emblazened with the logo on!

    ReplyDelete